Certification requires the following steps to be completed:
- An intake interview to explain the process and determine the scope;
- Together with us, you draw up the Statement of Applicability (SoA) specifying the measures which are relevant to you, and why;
- You let an internal audit to be conducted;
- We perform the pre-audit as a GAP analysis;
- You mitigate the GAPs identified;
- We perform the certification audit.
Normally, a certificate is valid for three years and must be checked twice through an annual surveillance audit.
For NEN 7510 we have a license agreement with NEN. Pending our current accreditation application to the Dutch Accreditation Council, the certificate for NEN 7510 is valid for one year. This may be extended twice by one year via an annual surveillance audit.